From the garage of our founder, Jeff Bezos, to a global leader in e‐commerce, Amazon has always been driven by technological innovation. Our vision is to be Earth's most customer‐centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online. With every order made and parcel delivered, customer demand at Amazon is growing. And to meet this demand, and keep our world‐class service running smoothly, we're growing our Operations team right across Europe. We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
Why work at Amazon?
Amazon is a growing company, and growth creates opportunity. Every year Amazon adds to our network of fulfillment centers to help meet our customer demands. If the traits listed below sound like a great place to launch your career, please come and talk with us.
- People ‐ High‐energy, driven, passionate, analytical
- Culture ‐ Non‐traditional, no dress code (Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.)
- Ownership ‐ Own and drive projects/businesses from day one
- Personal Growth ‐ Develop your knowledge / leadership toolkit through new functions and experiences
- Professional Growth ‐ Flat organizational structure with flexibility to move around the company and progress quickly
- Results‐oriented ‐ Rewards those who take risk and drive results What is Amazon Operations?
What is Amazon Operations?
Amazon Operations is responsible for picking, packing and shipping to our customers the millions of products ordered each day. Amazon currently operates 21 fulfillment centers across Europe. We are seeking entry level professionals to work in a new fulfillment center. You must be able to speak intermediate levels of English, able to start working for us in July 2013 and be able to spend at least 8 weeks training in our Fulfillment Centre, near Edinburgh in Scotland. We are looking for:
Production Leads are responsible for the day‐to‐day running of a shift. This includes training and leading a team of 25 or more employees.
- Understand and utilize Standard Operating Procedure Documents
- Provide workers with hourly feedback on safety, quality and productivity
- Build and execute a daily labor plan and communicate deviations
- University degree and basic English capabilities
- Computer experience ‐ Excel, Word, MS Office, scheduling meetings, email
- Ability to work shifts as needed
The Grading Analyst is responsible for analysis to prioritize and lead yield improvement and negative customer feedback reduction efforts. This will include creation of the documentation for the standardization of grading. The ideal person should possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping improve our operation.
- Collecting and analyzing quantitative data
- Working with local management on performance management and training as a result of Grading Audits.
- Working with local operations and the Warehousedeals.com team to develop greater ability to functionally test
- College degree and basic English capabilities
- Proven ability to effectively communicate to associates, peers, and management
- Ability to display backbone and advocate relentlessly for customers, even to senior leadership
Dne xx proběhlo na VŠEM xxx s výsledkem xxx